Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65

Thread: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    you cant deny that there is gay cowbay sex in it.
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    I dunno I havent seen it, im sure if theres a movie about two gay lovers though maybe theres a bit of a sex scene, or at least a hint of one. Thats not the point though, this movie isnt about "gay cowboy sex", if that was the case it would be a porno. Im sure its about much more than that.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    I def. want to see it... I'll probably have to wait until it comes out on video though b/c I don't see Blue actually offering to take me to see this one.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    I will not and I mean NOT be seeing this movie anytime or anywhere.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_yomama's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2005
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    there is a hint of gayness, and that is it....

  6. #26
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    [ QUOTE ]
    there is a hint of gayness, and that is it....

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I do believe you are not seeing the same thing everyone else is. Just from the clips and previews on tv you can see there is not just a hint of gayness, almost like saying Boogie Nights had a hint of porn.
    No I haven't seen the whole thing to base my opinion on. I will not be seeing it I will state my opinion based on what I see on the clips on tv that you can't not see because they are on every channel and they are gonna make sure this movie gets more publicity than anything else.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_yomama's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2005
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    [ QUOTE ]
    I do believe you are not seeing the same thing everyone else is. Just from the clips and previews on tv you can see there is not just a hint of gayness

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I saw the whole movie, but maybe I paid 7 bucks to see a different movie?? hmmm.. Anyway Let me clarify- there are not a lot of gay sex or kissing scenes. I'm sorry I used "gayness" to sum it up, but I was just being discreet. The movie is more about the way these guys function hiding their gayness from their families- theres quite a bit of hugging and embracing, but they don't force people to see two guys making out every five minutes.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    There doesn't have to be alot of seeing them kissing or having "sex" to imply that they are doing it. Just the premise of making it okay is wrong and just further corrupts our society, in the eyes of GOD.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member imported_yomama's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2005
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    I'm not trying to argue with you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    Anyway I wasn't commenting on whether being gay is right or wrong. I was trying to make a point that although it was a movie about gays- there weren't many sexual moments, but I guess I could've chosen my words better. Anyway, I am done posting on this topic.

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brokeback Mountain...Who is gonna see it???

    From what I heard/read they actually did 'sanitize' it from the book. Probably good due to the way some are and backlash. Hey I dont wanna go see a movie about 'crap-eaters', although I know there are people into it, and I'm sure that some of them can rationalize it and say thats how they were born, its clean, its from the body, whatever. Likewise, I dont really want to see this movie. My choice. Not that seeing guys kiss is so traumatizing, shoot I've watched Will and Grace :P but I dont feel like putting money behind it, because I dont endorse it, simple answer.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •